Crimson 3.0 - Programming software for Graphite®, G3 and G3 Kadet series operator panels, CSMSTRSX, CSMSTRGT, CSMSTRV2 and Data Station Plus.
Crimson 2.0 - Programming software for G3 and G3 Kadet series operator panels, CSMSTRSX, CSMSTRGT, CSMSTRV2, Data Station Plus, ICM8, EPAX5, EPAX6, LPAX5, LPAX6, PAX®2A, PAX2D, PAX2S, PX2C, PAXD, PAXDP, PAXH, PAXI, PAXP, PAXS, PAXT, T16, T48, P16, P48 and CUB5 (Software Version 2.0 or higher).
Crimson 1.0 - Programming software for the original Modular Controller series.
Unprecedented Operator Interface Configuration & Control
With Crimson, simple applications can be set up quickly using a step-by-step process to configure communications protocols and define data tags for access. An extensive menu of built-in, point-and-click serial and Ethernet drivers map controller data to PLC registers in seconds. Built-in communications drivers inherently know how to talk to PLCs, PCs or SCADA systems—so no code is required to establish communication.
Red Lion’s universal Crimson 3.0 software is a remarkable programming platform. Delivering a powerful set of drag-and-drop configuration, display, control and data logging tools, Crimson was designed specifically to take full advantage of Red Lion's product architecture.
Here are just a few of the exclusive features and capabilities included with Crimson:
- An extensive library of point-and-click device drivers to quickly establish communications between Red Lion products and any device
- Built-in gateway and protocol converter to Ethernet-enable any connected device
- Multi-lingual capability with support for thousands of characters used in formats like Cyrillic or Thai that lets OEMs use a single database for global markets
- Complete library of over 5,000 industrial graphics in over 60 different categories
- Built-in emulator to test user interface, data logging and even the web server
- Full-featured C-type syntax programming environment to extend capabilities and use advanced math, local variables, pass parameters, calls, return values and more
- Flexible, direct access to many internal Red Lion product features such as read/write to the SD card, manage serial ports, create TCP/IP connections to extract data from web sites or create custom interfaces to unique products
Over 5,000 graphics make configuring applications easy
C-type syntax programming provides maximum control
Best of all, Crimson is included with many Red Lion products at no additional charge. Software updates, support, cabling instructions and communication drivers are included too. In fact, if a specific device driver does not exist, contact us regarding your requirements. Free online updates allow you to keep your version of Crimson current with the most up-to-date features. New updates include enhanced functionality, product support, drivers and firmware.