Red Lion’s Graphite® Core Controller is a rugged standalone industrial controller that features all-metal construction and works with a variety of I/O modules to combine IEC 61131 control capabilities with networking and data visualization alongside the core functionality – protocol conversion, data logging and web serving – of a Graphite seven inch HMI minus the graphical display.
Powerful Crimson 3.x Software with Crimson Control
- Intuitive drag-and-drop graphical software for easy setup
- Use industry-standard IEC 61131 programming languages such as Ladder Logic, Function Block, Structured Text and Instruction List
- Map over 300 drivers to other devices without the need for special gateways
- Easy single-solution configuration eliminates need for third-party software
Versatile I/O Module & Expansion Options
- Choose from a mix of I/O, PID control or communication to populate up to 5 local module slots
- Connect Graphite Expansion Racks to easily scale
- Extend even further with E3 I/O™ high-density modules
Industry-Leading Protocol Conversion
- Communicate with over 300 major industrial protocols
- Support up to 18 simultaneous protocols
- Convert between serial, USB and Ethernet devices
- Manage multi-vendor environments with ease
Rugged Environmental Specifications
- Wide -40° to 70°C operating temperature
- High shock and vibration tolerance
- IP 20 rated
- CE, UL/cUL and UL/cUL Hazardous approvals
Powerful Integration Functionality
- Ethernet, USB and serial ports make communication simple
- Built-in data logging enhances troubleshooting and helps meet regulatory requirements
- Robust web server provides remote visualization, access and control to reduce costly site visits
- Red Lion
Software & Firmware:
Click on the accessory types below to view accessories related to this product.
Backup Configuration Cards
Expansion Rack Accessories
|GRAC00C5||Graphite® Core Controller|
Online purchasing is not available in this region. Please click here to locate a Red Lion distributor in your area.
This product is currently unavailable for online purchase. Please contact Customer Service at +1 (717) 767-6511 or email@example.com for more information.