Red Lion’s Graphite® Edge Controller is a rugged standalone industrial controller that features all-metal construction and works with a variety of I/O modules to combine IEC 61131 control capabilities with networking and data visualization alongside the core Graphite functionality of protocol conversion, data logging and web serving.
Powerful Crimson 3.x Software with Crimson Control
- Intuitive drag-and-drop graphical software for easy setup
- Use industry-standard IEC 61131 programming languages such as ladder logic, function block, structured text and instruction list
- Map over 300 drivers to other devices without the need for special gateways
- Easy single-solution configuration eliminates need for third-party software
Versatile I/O Module & Expansion Options
- Enhance built-in features by adding an I/O, PID control or communication module
- Connect Graphite Expansion Racks with additional modules to easily scale to meet the needs of complex applications
- Extend even further with E3 I/O™ high-density modules
Industry-Leading Protocol Conversion
- Communicate with over 300 major industrial protocols
- Support up to 18 simultaneous protocols
- Translate between serial, USB and Ethernet devices
- Manage multi-vendor environments with ease
Rugged Environmental Specifications
- Wide -40° to 70°C operating temperature
- High shock and vibration tolerance
- IP 20 rated
- CE, UL/cUL and UL/cUL Hazardous approvals
Powerful Integration Functionality
- Ethernet, USB and serial ports make communication simple
- Built-in data logging enhances troubleshooting and helps meet regulatory requirements
- Robust web server provides remote visualization, access and control to reduce costly site visits
- Red Lion
Software & Firmware:
Click on the accessory types below to view accessories related to this product.
Backup Configuration Cards
Expansion Rack Accessories
|GRAC0001||Graphite® Edge Controller|
Online purchasing is not available in this region. Please click here to locate a Red Lion distributor in your area.
This product is currently unavailable for online purchase. Please contact Customer Service at +1 (717) 767-6511 or email@example.com for more information.