York, Pa. – January 20, 2016 – Red Lion Controls, global experts in communication, monitoring and control for industrial automation and networking, today announced that Brian Rosema, Director of IIoT Strategy, was selected to conduct a presentation at the Telit DevCon IoT Innovation Conference on Monday, January 25 at 12:00 noon in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. The session – “How to Put the Industrial into the Internet of Things (IoT)” – will highlight market trends, discuss solution requirements and illustrate how Red Lion and Telit can help organizations optimize the practice of connecting devices, monitoring processes and controlling operations to drive IIoT operational efficiency.
Session specifics follow:
- What: How to Put the Industrial into the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Who: Brian Rosema, Director of IIoT Strategy, Red Lion Controls
- When: Monday, January 25 at 12:00 noon
- Where: Telit DevCon IoT Innovation Conference, Ft. Lauderdale
Conference attendees are also invited to visit Red Lion’s booth to discover ways to easily address IIoT requirements by using industrial automation and networking products to:
- Extend equipment lifespan: increase the value of legacy equipment with powerful protocol conversion
- Improve process visibility: gain insight and drive productivity with data logging and communication capabilities
- Push control to the edge: scale systems management with control capabilities at the device instead of the central office
Brian Rosema has extensive industry experience in the areas of wireless data technologies, M2M, cloud computing and IIoT. He has led teams in the areas of sales, business development, marketing, strategic alliances and product management. As Red Lion’s Director of IIoT Strategy, Brian directs global strategy as well as leads industrial cellular product management efforts.
For more information about Red Lion and the IIoT, please visit www.redlion.net/IIoT.