Graphite® Crimson® Control Module
Red Lion’s Graphite® Crimson® Control Module plugs into Graphite HMIs to form an all-in-one industrial solution that combines communication, control and visualization capabilities to reduce cost and ease operations.
Crimson Control, which is part of Crimson 3.0 and Crimson 3.1 software, enables organizations to use IEC 61131 programming languages – such as Ladder Logic, Function Block, Structured Text and Instruction List – to solve specific application needs by developing logic control much like a Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) or Remote Telemetry Unit (RTU) without the added expense. The end result adds IEC 61131 control functionality to provide a single solution for control, networking and data visualization without requiring additional panel space or a separate programming package.
IEC 61131 Logic Control Programming
- Use industry-standard IEC 61131 programming languages such as Ladder Logic, Function Block, Structured Text and Instruction List
- Easy single-solution configuration eliminates need for third-party software
All-in-One Industrial Solution
- Combine communication and control capabilities to reduce cost and ease operations
- Cost-effectively saves space and time
Rugged Environmental Specifications
- Wide operating temperature
- CE, UL and UL Hazardous approvals
- Simple setup using Red Lion’s Crimson 3.0 or Crimson 3.1 software