- Ethernet to Serial Server
- One 10/100BaseTX RJ-45 Ethernet Port
- Connects RS-232, RS-422, or RS-485 Devices to your LAN or WAN
- DIN-Rail Enclosure
- Extended Environmental Specifications
- -34° to 80°C Operating Temperature
- Auto Detecting 10/100BaseTX Ethernet Port
- Supports Data Rates up to 230.4 Kbps
- 10 to 58 VDC Input Power Range
- Built-in, Switchable Termination & Bias
- Paired Mode or Serial Tunneling - Serial Devices Exchange Data using your Ethernet Network
- IP Applications Communicate Directly with Serial Devices
- Virtual COM Port - PC's Communicate with Serial Devices as if they were Connected to a Local COM Port
- Simple Configuration through the Built-in Web Server or Windows Configuration Software
- Management - Multiple TCP Client Sessions
- Heartbeat Connection - Detects Communication Failures and Automatically Reconnects
- VCOM drivers for Windows 2000, 2003 Server, XP, and Vista
Software & Firmware:
Please see data sheet for available accessories.
|ESERV-11T||ESERV-11T Industrial Ethernet to Serial Server|
Online purchasing is not available in this region. Please click here to locate a Red Lion distributor in your area.
This product is currently unavailable for online purchase. Please contact Customer Service at +1 (717) 767-6511 or email@example.com for more information.