Red Lion’s new IndustrialPro® SN 6000 3G routers are upgradable to 4G LTE by purchasing a software license*. This solution provides a seamless upgrade path for customers as their application needs change, saving both time and money while reducing complexity.
For use in Europe & Asia.
- Generic HSPA+ with fallback to GSM/GPRS/EDGE (Europe & Asia)
- Optional 4G LTE via software license*
Ethernet Interface (10/100 auto-sensing)
- 1x RJ45
- 1x RS32 Serial DB9 115200bps
- 1x USB2.0 mini
- NAT, Port Forwarding, Dynamic DNS, DHCP
- Stateful Inspection Firewall, IP Transparency
LED Status Indicators
- Power, WAN, signal, RS-232, Ethernet link and activity
- 8-30 Vdc (12 Vdc nominal)
- OSPF, BGP, RIP
- Operating temperature: -40° to +70°C
- Shock: IEC60068-2-27
- Vibration: IEC60068-2-6
- Humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing
- SN-6x01 120 x 96 x 32 mm (4.7” x 3.77” x 1.25”), 453g (1 lb)
- CE, EMC:FCC, part 15 and Industry Canada, ICES-003
- Hazardous Locations: Class I, Div. 2, Groups A,B,C,D, ISA 12.12.01
- Electrical Safety: UL508/CSA22.2/14 (CUL)
- GRE and IPinIP
- VPN: IPsec, SSL, GRE
- RLC-SVM3 - SixView Manager® Version 3
- LTE-UPGRADE-LIC - 4G LTE Upgrade License. Contact Technical Support for more information
*Please note that to take advantage of the 4G LTE capability after upgrade, a 4G LTE SIM card must be installed and you may need to upgrade to a compatible data plan from your cellular provider, as well.
Software & Firmware:
Please see data sheet for available accessories.
Quick Start Guide
- SN/RAM 6000 Quick Start Guide - Chinese
- SN/RAM 6000 Quick Start Guide
- RAM/SN 6000 Quick Start Guide - GERMAN
- SN/RAM 6000 Quick Start Guide - French
|SN-6901-EU-3G||IndustrialPro® SN 6000 3G Cellular Router (Europe and Asia)|
Online purchasing is not available in this region. Please click here to locate a Red Lion distributor in your area.
This product is currently unavailable for online purchase. Please contact Customer Service at +1 (717) 767-6511 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.