A major hotel chain in Shanghai, China was eager to install an automation system for the monitoring and control of numerous intelligent machine room operations such as electric power, air conditioning, ventilation, water, safety equipment and construction quality. In addition to providing a safe, comfortable environment for guests, the hotel chain was looking for a cost‐effective system that would provide energy savings and efficiency improvements.
- Monitor and control numerous machine room operations
- Convert multiple protocols simultaneously
- Real‐time data acquisition
- Interface with existing PLCs, PCs and SCADA systems
- Generate alarms and email or text notifications