Crimson 3.1 - Programming software for CR3000, CR1000 HMIs, Graphite® HMIs and Graphite Controllers, and E3 I/O™ modules.
Crimson 3.0 - Programming software for Graphite® HMIs, G3 and G3 Kadet HMI operator panels, Graphite Controllers, CSMSTRSX, CSMSTRGT, CSMSTRV2, Data Station Plus and E3 I/O™ Modules.
Crimson 2.0 - Programming software for G3 HMIs and G3 Kadet HMI operator panels, CSMSTRSX, CSMSTRGT, CSMSTRV2, Data Station Plus, ICM8, EPAX5, EPAX6, LPAX5, LPAX6, PAX®2A, PAX2D, PAX2S, PX2C, PAXD, PAXDP, PAXH, PAXI, PAXP, PAXS, PAXT, T16, T48, P16, P48 and CUB5 (Software Version 2.0 or higher).
Crimson 1.0 - Programming software for the original Modular Controller series.
Unprecedented HMI Operator Interface Configuration & Control
With Crimson, simple applications can be set up quickly using a step-by-step process to configure communications protocols and define data tags for access. An extensive menu of built-in, point-and-click serial and Ethernet drivers map controller data to PLC registers in seconds. Built-in communications drivers inherently know how to talk to PLCs, PCs or SCADA systems—so no code is required to establish communication.
Red Lion’s Crimson software is a remarkable programming platform.
Delivering a powerful set of drag-and-drop configuration, display, control and data logging tools, Crimson was designed specifically to take full advantage of Red Lion's product architecture.
Red Lion's CR1000, CR3000, Graphite and G3 HMIs, Graphite Core and Edge controllers, Modular Controller and Data Station Plus products have access to the widest used protocols in the automation market.
Here are just a few of the exclusive features and capabilities included with Crimson:
- An extensive library of point-and-click device drivers to quickly establish communications between Red Lion products and any device
- Built-in gateway and protocol converter to Ethernet-enable any connected device
- Multi-lingual capability with support for thousands of characters used in formats like Cyrillic or Thai that lets OEMs use a single database for global markets
- Complete library of over 5,000 industrial graphics in over 60 different categories
- Full-featured C-type syntax programming environment to extend capabilities and use advanced math, local variables, pass parameters, calls, return values and more
- Flexible, direct access to many internal Red Lion product features such as read/write to the SD card, manage serial ports, create TCP/IP connections to extract data from web sites or create custom interfaces to unique products
Over 5,000 graphics make configuring applications easy
C-type syntax programming provides maximum control
Best of all, Crimson is included at no additional charge with many Red Lion products.
Software updates, support, cabling instructions and communication drivers are included too. In fact, if a specific device driver does not exist, contact us regarding your requirements. Free online updates allow you to keep your version of Crimson current with the most up-to-date features.