Red Lion is focused on being THE Industrial Data Company™. We empower industrial organizations around the world to unlock the value of data by developing and manufacturing innovative products and solutions to access, connect and visualize their information. Red Lion’s global manufacturing and support facilities serve customers in factory automation, alternative energy, oil and gas, power and utilities, transportation, water and wastewater industry segments. We provide scalable solutions for cloud connectivity, edge intelligence and asset management, industrial Ethernet switches and industry leading panel meters and operator panels, to make it easy for companies to gain real-time data visibility that drives productivity.
These Values define our shared beliefs and how we behave as leaders and employees. They describe the high standards that we hold ourselves and others to. Our Values aren't rules to follow. They are our way of living every day, in everything we do, at work and outside work. Our Values are a part of our DNA as people and as a company. Our Values inspire a culture that enables a bold, high-performing business made great by our people, delivering Value Beyond Measure.
- We believe in absolute integrity. It's how we win for stakeholders, the environment and each other.
- We do the right things in the right way.
- We speak up when something isn't right.
- We show care and respect for each other.
- We believe in teamwork and keeping our promises. It's how we build our brands and businesses.
- We are decisive and take responsibility.
- We prize diversity and play to everybody's strengths.
- We put customers at the heart of our business.
- We believe in being bold and positive. It's how we perform at our best and achieve greater success.
- We continuously strive to improve.
- We keep an open mind and try new things.
- We help each other succeed.
Our legacy is strong, and so is our future
Opportunities for business growth stem from the issues our customers are seeking to address. As a result, we continue to innovate in order to provide appropriate products and services to help our customers respond to an increasingly competitive and regulated business environment. Our direct selling model and our unique understanding of our customers' business, together with our commitment to aftermarket service and support, result in long-standing relationships with our customers and enable us to work closely with them in the development of new products.
View our Fact Sheet to learn more.
Contributing to a sustainable world
At Red Lion, sustainability is not just about how we do business, it is the business we are in. Our products help our clients become more sustainable, both economically and environmentally, because they are designed to improve productivity, reduce waste and save time, money and resources, including reducing power consumption. This is a virtuous circle: our products make a significant contribution to the achievement of a lower carbon world, and these products, in turn, drive our own economic success and future growth.
A History Of Innovation
Decades of Growth
- 1996 - Acquired Paradigm Controls
Adding HMIs that connect to multiple devices via serial or Ethernet connections, broadening monitor and control capability.
- 2010 - Acquired N-Tron
Adding industrial Ethernet switches and providing integrated solutions that reach from the enterprise network to the plant floor.
- 2011 - Acquired Sixnet
Expanded industrial Ethernet offering, and adding cellular M2M and remote telemetry units to control and monitor complex process in extreme locations.
- 2019 - Partnership with MB Connect
- 2022 - Acquired MB connect line
Expands remote access solutions, for monitoring, diagnostics and maintenance, to meet the demands of modern industrial applications.