Build 3.2.0035.0 (9/14/21) download
Support for multiple subnets on IPsec.
Build 3.2.0031.0 (8/23/21) download
Provides important security updates and is recommended for all users.
Build 3.2.0030.0 (7/29/21) download
- Updated Firewall Filtering Capabilities
- IPsec Daemon Enhancement on New Tunnel
- Improved IPsec Interface and Masquerade Settings
- Added Content-Type Suffix to Azure
- Sparkplug Connector Supports Invalid Data Types
- Various Enhancements for OPC UA
- Enhanced Ping and Traffic Monitoring Capabilities
- Allows Mapping of Legacy SixView Manager Ports
- Warn User When Setting Modem to Trusted Interface
- Added Modem Firmware Upgrade Mechanism
- Add Access to Open Source Licenses
- Various Fixes To Address MQTT Connector Issues
- Cognex Camera Image Driver Fails
- Fixed Dual Ethernet Sled Issue
- Corrected Link Monitoring Issue
- Addressed Issue with SMS Messages
- Fixed Backslash Issue Breaking JSON Encoding
- Corrected OpenVPN Restart Issue
- Fixed Negative Values Issue for Lat and Long
Build 3.2.0026.0 (4/13/21) download
- Added ability to handle embedded CRs in cellular carrier string
Build 3.2.0025.0 (3/3/21) download
- Enhanced OpenVPN Tunnels Support
- Enhanced IPSec Implementation
- Add DNS Masquerade Server TTl Tuning
- Improved Firewall Handling Of Network Services
- Improved Link Monitoring To More Interfaces
- Improved IPT
- Fixed Port Forwarding With FTP
- Fixed Various Cellular Carrier Settings
- Enhanced Usability Of Cellular Diagnostics
- Add Support For FTDI USB Serial Devices
- Add Support For Serial-To-IP Conversion In Group 1, Including GUI
- Fixed Various MQTT Issues
- Enhanced OPC UA Server Cert
- Added Controller Low Power Mode
- Fixed Bacnet UDP/802.3 Driver
- Fixed DNP3 Deadband Issue
- Fixed EIP2 Driver Issue
- Fixed L5K Enhanced Driver Import Add On Tags
- Add Support For DH+ Converter
- Allow Send-Via Interface Selection For Modbus Master
- Fixed Data Logging Issue With Large Arrays
- Fixed Issue When Converting Crimson 3.0 File
- Add Ability To Read IEC Variables On Startup
- Display Local And UTC Time In System Web Server
- Fix/Enhanced Several Certificate Activities
- Fixed Unicode Data Entry Via Web Page
Build 3.2.0021.0 (2/1/21) download
- Enhanced MQTT update time to 500ms
- Fixed Crash after firmware update
- Fixed recovery mechanism for failed shutdown
- Fixed issue causing controllers failing to update from image
- Fixed issue causing SVM client crash on dropped connection
Build 3.2.0020.0 (11/18/20) download
- Fixed Telit C1 Modems Not Recognized in factory Mode
Build 3.2.0016.0 (11/12/20) download
- Fixed Cloud Connector Topic Suffix Length Limited to 20 Characters
- Fixed Adding Tag Sets to Cloud Connector Crashes Crimson
- Fixed Update Fails When Unexpected Files Present
Build 3.2.0015.0 (11/04/20) download
- Improved FlexEdge modem sled network link recovery behavior
Build 3.2.0014.0 (10/26/20) download
FlexEdge Module Support:
- Added FlexEdge RO8 Module - Added FlexEdge 8 Relay Output Module Support.
- Added FlexEdge 4-Channel Mixed Mode Module - Added FlexEdge 4UI Mix Module Support.
- Added FlexEdge 2-Channel Mixed Mode Module - Added FlexEdge 2UI Mix Module Support.
- Added Support for SHA256 in IPsec Phase 2 ESP - Allows user to configure IPsec using SHA256 encryption.
- Added Support for MBIM Operation on Telit C1 - Enables inbound connections for Telit C1 Cell Module for Austrialia Market.
- Added Support for Power Management - Enables users to modify power settings to reduce power consumption.
- Added Support for Packet Capture on OpenVPN Tunnels - Provides more detailed visibility into open VPN tunnel for diagnostics.
- Added Allow Highlighting in System Log - Provides a filter option in the system log to highlight matching lines, rather than just showing the matching lines, providing context when debugging a device.
- Added Support for Download Ports Other Than 789 - Provides the configuration options for ports other than 789 for database download.
- Added Blocking of Private IP Ranges - Blocks Private IPs from leaking on onto a modem link for networks that are intolerant of leaked Private IPs such as Verizon.
- Added APIPA Range to Blocked IP and Added Automatic Mode - Provides additional configuration options for Blocked IP.
- Added Support for Ping Alive Equivalent - Enables the sending of pings to ensure that interface is active.
MQTT and Cloud Connector Support:
- Added Topic Selection to AWS Cloud Connector - Enables user to define the topic name for AWS Cloud Connector.
- Added Topic Suffixes By Data Set to Cloud Connectors - Enables multiple data streams to be sent to the same topics within AWS, Azure, and Generic Cloud Connectors.
- Added Support to Force Send of All Tags in Cloud Connector Data Sets - Enables transmission of all data tags to broker for any cloud connector.
- Added Ubidots Cloud Connector.
- Added Support for Expressions Throughout MQTT Connectors - Support for embedded expressions in MQTT fields enabling easier deployment.
OPC UA Support:
- Added Distinct Tag Sets on OPC UA Server - Enables additional tag sets for OPC UA server, previously available on the cloud connectors.
- Added Support for Credentials on OPC UA Server - Allows for user credential based access to tag sets through OPC UA.
- Added Support for Arrays in OPC UA Client Driver.
- Added Debug Option to the OpcBrowse Tool - Provides additional debugging options to the OpcBrowse tool, useful when troubleshooting.
- Fixed Widgets Details Pages are not Created
- Fixed issues with IPsec tunnels
- Fixed OpenVPN TLS Point-to-Point Client Fails
- Fixed Custom Firewall Rules Not Applied
- Fixed SVM Check-In Always Reports as DA70
- Fixed Multicast Port Configuration Incorrect
- Fixed Personality Entries With Missing Values Break UI
- Fixed SSL Adapter Packet Capture Filter Incorrect
- Fixed IPSec Daemon Not Started Even When Connections Present
- Fixed Status Tries to Show DHCP When Not Enabled
- Fixed Alstom GEM80 ESP J/K Master Driver Failure
- Fixed Update of Hardware via SVM Causes Perpetual Loop
- Fixed SQL Queries Time Stamps Don't Show Sub-Second Data
- Fixed Some UI Fails with Dual Modems
- Fixed Inbound Routes Should Be Interface Based
- Fixed Factory Reset Doesn't Clear Pending Updates
- Fixed Refresh Required After Failed Logon
- Fixed Remote Networks Not Added on OpenVPN 1-to-1 Client
- Fixed Time Zone Sync Doesn't Spot Failure
- Fixed Web Server Lock-Up In Rare Circumstances
- Fixed Subscription Transfer Breaks Ignition
- Fixed Firewall Rules Not Configuring Correctly
- Fixed Available Certs in AWS Cloud Connector Do Not Update As Added
- Fixed MQTT Cloud Connectors Do Not Honor Update Mode
- Fixed Sparkplug Cloud Connector Does Not Honor Update Mode
- Fixed Cloud Connector Historical Mode Not Disabled Beyond Five Tag Sets
- Fixed MQTT Keep-Alive Value is Incorrect
- Fixed Occasional Crash on OPC UA Server Shutdown
- Fixed System Fails to Stop When OPC-UA Client Driver Stalled
- Fixed OPC UA Server Session Token Reuse
Build 3.2.0008.0 (7/28/20) download
Initial release of Crimson 3.2