Build 3.2.0020.0 (11/18/20)
- • Fixed Telit C1 Modems Not Recognized in factory Mode
Build 3.2.0016.0 (11/12/20) download
- Fixed Cloud Connector Topic Suffix Length Limited to 20 Characters
- Fixed Adding Tag Sets to Cloud Connector Crashes Crimson
- Fixed Update Fails When Unexpected Files Present
Build 3.2.0015.0 (11/04/20) download
- Improved FlexEdge modem sled network link recovery behavior
Build 3.2.0014.0 (10/26/20) download
FlexEdge Module Support:
- Added FlexEdge RO8 Module - Added FlexEdge 8 Relay Output Module Support.
- Added FlexEdge 4-Channel Mixed Mode Module - Added FlexEdge 4UI Mix Module Support.
- Added FlexEdge 2-Channel Mixed Mode Module - Added FlexEdge 2UI Mix Module Support.
- Added Support for SHA256 in IPsec Phase 2 ESP - Allows user to configure IPsec using SHA256 encryption.
- Added Support for MBIM Operation on Telit C1 - Enables inbound connections for Telit C1 Cell Module for Austrialia Market.
- Added Support for Power Management - Enables users to modify power settings to reduce power consumption.
- Added Support for Packet Capture on OpenVPN Tunnels - Provides more detailed visibility into open VPN tunnel for diagnostics.
- Added Allow Highlighting in System Log - Provides a filter option in the system log to highlight matching lines, rather than just showing the matching lines, providing context when debugging a device.
- Added Support for Download Ports Other Than 789 - Provides the configuration options for ports other than 789 for database download.
- Added Blocking of Private IP Ranges - Blocks Private IPs from leaking on onto a modem link for networks that are intolerant of leaked Private IPs such as Verizon.
- Added APIPA Range to Blocked IP and Added Automatic Mode - Provides additional configuration options for Blocked IP.
- Added Support for Ping Alive Equivalent - Enables the sending of pings to ensure that interface is active.
MQTT and Cloud Connector Support:
- Added Topic Selection to AWS Cloud Connector - Enables user to define the topic name for AWS Cloud Connector.
- Added Topic Suffixes By Data Set to Cloud Connectors - Enables multiple data streams to be sent to the same topics within AWS, Azure, and Generic Cloud Connectors.
- Added Support to Force Send of All Tags in Cloud Connector Data Sets - Enables transmission of all data tags to broker for any cloud connector.
- Added Ubidots Cloud Connector.
- Added Support for Expressions Throughout MQTT Connectors - Support for embedded expressions in MQTT fields enabling easier deployment.
OPC UA Support:
- Added Distinct Tag Sets on OPC UA Server - Enables additional tag sets for OPC UA server, previously available on the cloud connectors.
- Added Support for Credentials on OPC UA Server - Allows for user credential based access to tag sets through OPC UA.
- Added Support for Arrays in OPC UA Client Driver.
- Added Debug Option to the OpcBrowse Tool - Provides additional debugging options to the OpcBrowse tool, useful when troubleshooting.
- Fixed Widgets Details Pages are not Created
- Fixed issues with IPsec tunnels
- Fixed OpenVPN TLS Point-to-Point Client Fails
- Fixed Custom Firewall Rules Not Applied
- Fixed SVM Check-In Always Reports as DA70
- Fixed Multicast Port Configuration Incorrect
- Fixed Personality Entries With Missing Values Break UI
- Fixed SSL Adapter Packet Capture Filter Incorrect
- Fixed IPSec Daemon Not Started Even When Connections Present
- Fixed Status Tries to Show DHCP When Not Enabled
- Fixed Alstom GEM80 ESP J/K Master Driver Failure
- Fixed Update of Hardware via SVM Causes Perpetual Loop
- Fixed SQL Queries Time Stamps Don't Show Sub-Second Data
- Fixed Some UI Fails with Dual Modems
- Fixed Inbound Routes Should Be Interface Based
- Fixed Factory Reset Doesn't Clear Pending Updates
- Fixed Refresh Required After Failed Logon
- Fixed Remote Networks Not Added on OpenVPN 1-to-1 Client
- Fixed Time Zone Sync Doesn't Spot Failure
- Fixed Web Server Lock-Up In Rare Circumstances
- Fixed Subscription Transfer Breaks Ignition
- Fixed Firewall Rules Not Configuring Correctly
- Fixed Available Certs in AWS Cloud Connector Do Not Update As Added
- Fixed MQTT Cloud Connectors Do Not Honor Update Mode
- Fixed Sparkplug Cloud Connector Does Not Honor Update Mode
- Fixed Cloud Connector Historical Mode Not Disabled Beyond Five Tag Sets
- Fixed MQTT Keep-Alive Value is Incorrect
- Fixed Occasional Crash on OPC UA Server Shutdown
- Fixed System Fails to Stop When OPC-UA Client Driver Stalled
- Fixed OPC UA Server Session Token Reuse
Build 3.2.0008.0 (7/28/20) download
Initial release of Crimson 3.2