Build 3.2.0067.0 (9/26/23) download
- Fixed Multiple Ethernet/IP Based Drivers Causing Crash
- Fixed Failure to Upgrade Firmware for non-FlexEdge Devices via TCP
- Fixed Imported Crimson 3.1 Database Fails to Correctly Configure TCP Download via Ethernet Port 2
Build 3.2.0064.0 (8/7/23) download
- Added Multicast Rx Support on Raw UDP Driver
- Applied Driver Filters for DA10D, DA30D, CR1000
Build 3.2.0063.0 (7/26/23)
- Added Graphite® HMI series and Graphite® Edge Controller support
- Added CR1000 HMI and CR3000 HMI series support
- Added DA10D and DA30D support
- Added System Web Server disabled by default for Graphite, CR and DA series
- Added Reset button override for System Web Server enable on Graphite, CR and DA series
- Added default password reminder for Graphite, CR and DA series
- Added sanitization of custom firewall rules
- Added PM-50 Modbus driver
- Enhanced startup failure detection
- Enhanced Wi-Fi handling
- Fixed OPC-UA download crash on bad hostname
- Fixed SVM Client does not honor some certs
- Fixed Ethernet 2 issues on importing C3.1 database
- Fixed Totalflow Enhanced Driver 3.0 database import
- Fixed DNP3 Master causes runtime failure with two slave devices enabled
- Fixed Port Sharing
- Fixed crash after Crimson Control variable order change
- Fixed SQL Sync missing data
- Fixed improper neutralization of percentage sign in passwords
- Fixed new user access privileges
- Fixed slow update of FB3000 Driver Data
- Fixed FTP server and security manager not working as expected
Build 3.2.0053.18 (4/8/23) download
- Improvements to GRE and other tunnel handling
- Improved Wi-Fi startup behavior and throughput
- Fixed OPC-UA crash on excessive tags and arrays
- Fixed SQL sync missing entries;
- Adjusted creation time on JWT token for Google MQTT
Build 3.2.0053.1 (3/27/23) download
- Improved Wi-Fi sled performance
Build 3.2.0053.0 (2/8/23) download
- Added check of device group on download to warn of disabled functionality
- Added improvements to FB300 update rates
- Added support for Azure SAS token lifetime configuration
- Added more diagnostic output to SVM client
- Added support for configurable port number in BACnet UDP master
- Added improvements to GRE tunnel configuration
- Added HTTP headers to improve end user security
- Added help for password complexity requirements
- Fixed failure on update of User Configuration via Crimson
- Fixed failure of Azure connector with some updated Microsoft servers
- Fixed failure of time zone to sync to web API under some circumstances
- Fixed operation of single register writes on Modbus slave
- Fixed crashes in emulator when working with certain primitives
- Fixed behavior of JSON-based cloud connectors when using full tag names
Build 3.2.0051.0 (9/27/22) download
- Added Ability for Force Names into Sparkplug Updates
- Added High Speed Rate Counter Module
- Added Password Aging and Strength Validation
- Added Strain Gauge Module
- Added Updated Software Guide
- Fixed Ability to Extract Passwords Without Admin Rights
- Fixed AltPV Does Not Work with Dual Loop PID2 Modules
- Fixed Backspace Doesn't Work with String Template
- Fixed Crashes and Core Dumps with Dual DNP3 Drivers
- Fixed Crimson Control Retentive Variables Don't Get Cleared
- Fixed Crimson Crashes After Importing and Adding I/O Modules
- Fixed Crimson Crashes After Importing with Private Access Enabled
- Fixed Data Tag Find Usage Crash
- Fixed Display Page Can Not Display Certain Data Items
- Fixed Dynamically Accessed Data Not Added to Scan
- Fixed Emulator Not Working for QVGA 320 x 240 Resolution
- Fixed Emulator Unable to Launch
- Fixed Ethernet IP Slave Driver Data Loss Between DA70A to CLX
- Fixed Multicast Behavior on Ethernet/IP Driver
- Fixed Multi-State Color and Multi-State Format Do Not Simulate Correctly
- Fixed Non-Active DHCP Server Lease Files Shown in UI
- Fixed Numeric Tag Mapped to Single Bit Value Displays Negative Value
- Fixed Property No Longer Visible After Personality Deleted
Build 3.2.0050.0 (9/7/22) download
- Added HDMI Display Output Support to FlexEdge DA70 and DA50 Models
This allows FlexEdge hardware fitted with the HDMI display output connector to drive commercially available TVs, allowing the current display page to be viewed, in much the same way as the ProducTVity Station.
- Added Data Tag Counter to Data Tags Navigation Tree
Provides an indication in the status bar of the total data tags when the root tag folder is selected.
- Fixed Modbus TCP/IP Slave Driver Not Allowing Writes to L4 Registers
Fixed a bug where the slave driver would not allow writes to L4 32-bit Holding registers.
- Fixed Applied Motion SCL Driver Fails to Write Real Values
Fixed a byte-ordering issue that would prevent the correct real value from being written to the remote device.
- Fixed SSD Drives RTNX Driver Fails to Read/Write Real Values
Fixed a byte-ordering issue that would prevent the correct real value from being written to the remote device.
- Fixed E3 Master TCP/IP Driver Fails to Read
Fixed a regression introduced in the previous release.
- Fixed Double bit input not working with Enhanced DNP3 Slave Driver
In the Enhanced DNP3 Driver, the Double-Bit Input referenced the wrong object, preventing these inputs from operating correctly.
- Fixed Security Logs Not Accessible via Web UI Logs Tab
The security logs selection was not available in the Web Server.
- Fixed Tag.Index Function Not Working
Tag.Index is a short form equivalent to the system function FindTagIndex() and returns the tag index for use in system functions such as GetFormattedTag(index).
- Fixed Display Resolution 1920x1080 Shows Blank in Web UI
FlexEdge Web Server would not display the page configured for a resolution of 1920x1080.
- Fixed Go Menu Shortcut is Ctrl+10 for I/O Modules
The Go Menu would reference an invalid keyboard short cut of Ctrtl+10.
- Fixed Send Time Does Not Set Time Zone
The Link Send Time command would not send the time zone to the FlexEdge device.
Build 3.2.0047.0 (5/17/22) download
- Added Enhanced DNP3 Slave Driver
- Added Cumulocity Cloud Connector
- Added FB3000 Driver
- Added Micro800 Plus Driver for Serial and Ethernet devices
- Added CAN/J1939 sled support
- Added elective data buffering in Sparkplug MQTT connector
- Added message Compression & Merge on Sparkplug, Aveva & Cumulocity cloud connectors
- Added ability to select Send Interface in Raw TCP/IP
- Added System function to Enable/disable VPN tunnels
- Enable/Disable VPN tunnels from Onboard IO on DA50A
- Added capability to allow Port Netmask of /32 to Disable Subnet Routes
- Added Phone number visibility on Modem status page
- Added support for Data Timestamps
- Added remote reboot capability
- Added ability to detect incoming connections
- Updated Wi-Fi Binary to Support Enhanced Security
- Improved OPC-UA Server Properties
- Added Support for File Numbers up to 255 for DF1 Drivers
- Added DevCtrl Support to Micro800 Driver for Setting IP Address
- Allow minimal gateway selection on modems
- Fixed UNC Path Injection Vulnerability
- Fixed L5K Driver import failure in specific situations
- Allow Flag Tags in OPC UA Server appear as Booleans
- Fixed Serial Server not honoring Parity
- Fixed OPC-UA Server Bad Certificate Error
- Fixed Sparkplug Tags Folder Auto-Populated On Reopening
- Fixed OpenVPN Point-to-Point TUN Failure
- Fixed Topic Suffix Ignored on MQTT Subscriptions
- Fixed ICS Doesn't Work with VLAN Port Connected to Internet
- Fixed SMTP Client Requesting Login With Authentication Disabled
- Fixed Converted Databases Have Mail Manager and SMS Disabled
- Fixed MQTT behavior when clean session is selected to False
- Fixed File viewer sort order
- Fixed initialization issue with Wi-Fi Sled
- Fixed DHCP Server custom NTP option
- Fixed SIM Failover Should Occur on Link Monitoring Failure
Build 3.2.0044.0 (3/11/22) download
- To Accommodate AT&T and Verizon 3G Sunset on NA and EU 4G Devices
Build 3.2.0043.0 (2/21/22)
- To Accommodate AT&T 3G Sunset
Build 3.2.0041.0 (1/25/22) download
- Misc Cloud Connector Fixes
Build 3.2.0040.0 (12/14/21) download
- Fixed issue where Allen Bradley Native Tags via L5k File Plus Driver were not importing correctly
Build 3.2.0036.0 (12/13/21) download
- Added Aveva Cloud Connector
- Added L5K Plus driver
- Enabled unordered replay of buffered Cloud data
- Modified how Modbus TCP Slave connection closes
- Allow Intermediate certificates to be used as Root
- DA50 (only) now support USB Host sled for Datalogging
- Added remote reboot capability
- Fixed AWS topic write failure
- Corrected TLS server failure with PKCS#8 key
- Corrected Analog Output Module Signal Accuracy
- Fixed Trend viewer not loading RAW files from microSD card
- Corrected OPC UA server not reading server object status
- Fixed DHCP server permission
- Fixed Network bridge causing issues with NAT
Build 3.2.0035.0 (9/14/21) download
Support for multiple subnets on IPsec.
Build 3.2.0031.0 (8/23/21) download
Provides important security updates and is recommended for all users.
Build 3.2.0030.0 (7/29/21) download
- Updated Firewall Filtering Capabilities
- IPsec Daemon Enhancement on New Tunnel
- Improved IPsec Interface and Masquerade Settings
- Added Content-Type Suffix to Azure
- Sparkplug Connector Supports Invalid Data Types
- Various Enhancements for OPC UA
- Enhanced Ping and Traffic Monitoring Capabilities
- Allows Mapping of Legacy SixView Manager Ports
- Warn User When Setting Modem to Trusted Interface
- Added Modem Firmware Upgrade Mechanism
- Add Access to Open Source Licenses
- Various Fixes To Address MQTT Connector Issues
- Cognex Camera Image Driver Fails
- Fixed Dual Ethernet Sled Issue
- Corrected Link Monitoring Issue
- Addressed Issue with SMS Messages
- Fixed Backslash Issue Breaking JSON Encoding
- Corrected OpenVPN Restart Issue
- Fixed Negative Values Issue for Lat and Long
Build 3.2.0026.0 (4/13/21) download
- Added ability to handle embedded CRs in cellular carrier string
Build 3.2.0025.0 (3/3/21) download
- Enhanced OpenVPN Tunnels Support
- Enhanced IPSec Implementation
- Add DNS Masquerade Server TTl Tuning
- Improved Firewall Handling Of Network Services
- Improved Link Monitoring To More Interfaces
- Improved IPT
- Fixed Port Forwarding With FTP
- Fixed Various Cellular Carrier Settings
- Enhanced Usability Of Cellular Diagnostics
- Add Support For FTDI USB Serial Devices
- Add Support For Serial-To-IP Conversion In Group 1, Including GUI
- Fixed Various MQTT Issues
- Enhanced OPC UA Server Cert
- Added Controller Low Power Mode
- Fixed Bacnet UDP/802.3 Driver
- Fixed DNP3 Deadband Issue
- Fixed EIP2 Driver Issue
- Fixed L5K Enhanced Driver Import Add On Tags
- Add Support For DH+ Converter
- Allow Send-Via Interface Selection For Modbus Master
- Fixed Data Logging Issue With Large Arrays
- Fixed Issue When Converting Crimson 3.0 File
- Add Ability To Read IEC Variables On Startup
- Display Local And UTC Time In System Web Server
- Fix/Enhanced Several Certificate Activities
- Fixed Unicode Data Entry Via Web Page
Build 3.2.0021.0 (2/1/21) download
- Enhanced MQTT update time to 500ms
- Fixed Crash after firmware update
- Fixed recovery mechanism for failed shutdown
- Fixed issue causing controllers failing to update from image
- Fixed issue causing SVM client crash on dropped connection
Build 3.2.0020.0 (11/18/20) download
- Fixed Telit C1 Modems Not Recognized in factory Mode
Build 3.2.0016.0 (11/12/20) download
- Fixed Cloud Connector Topic Suffix Length Limited to 20 Characters
- Fixed Adding Tag Sets to Cloud Connector Crashes Crimson
- Fixed Update Fails When Unexpected Files Present
Build 3.2.0015.0 (11/04/20) download
- Improved FlexEdge modem sled network link recovery behavior
Build 3.2.0014.0 (10/26/20) download
FlexEdge Module Support:
- Added FlexEdge RO8 Module - Added FlexEdge 8 Relay Output Module Support.
- Added FlexEdge 4-Channel Mixed Mode Module - Added FlexEdge 4UI Mix Module Support.
- Added FlexEdge 2-Channel Mixed Mode Module - Added FlexEdge 2UI Mix Module Support.
- Added Support for SHA256 in IPsec Phase 2 ESP - Allows user to configure IPsec using SHA256 encryption.
- Added Support for MBIM Operation on Telit C1 - Enables inbound connections for Telit C1 Cell Module for Austrialia Market.
- Added Support for Power Management - Enables users to modify power settings to reduce power consumption.
- Added Support for Packet Capture on OpenVPN Tunnels - Provides more detailed visibility into open VPN tunnel for diagnostics.
- Added Allow Highlighting in System Log - Provides a filter option in the system log to highlight matching lines, rather than just showing the matching lines, providing context when debugging a device.
- Added Support for Download Ports Other Than 789 - Provides the configuration options for ports other than 789 for database download.
- Added Blocking of Private IP Ranges - Blocks Private IPs from leaking on onto a modem link for networks that are intolerant of leaked Private IPs such as Verizon.
- Added APIPA Range to Blocked IP and Added Automatic Mode - Provides additional configuration options for Blocked IP.
- Added Support for Ping Alive Equivalent - Enables the sending of pings to ensure that interface is active.
MQTT and Cloud Connector Support:
- Added Topic Selection to AWS Cloud Connector - Enables user to define the topic name for AWS Cloud Connector.
- Added Topic Suffixes By Data Set to Cloud Connectors - Enables multiple data streams to be sent to the same topics within AWS, Azure, and Generic Cloud Connectors.
- Added Support to Force Send of All Tags in Cloud Connector Data Sets - Enables transmission of all data tags to broker for any cloud connector.
- Added Ubidots Cloud Connector.
- Added Support for Expressions Throughout MQTT Connectors - Support for embedded expressions in MQTT fields enabling easier deployment.
OPC UA Support:
- Added Distinct Tag Sets on OPC UA Server - Enables additional tag sets for OPC UA server, previously available on the cloud connectors.
- Added Support for Credentials on OPC UA Server - Allows for user credential based access to tag sets through OPC UA.
- Added Support for Arrays in OPC UA Client Driver.
- Added Debug Option to the OpcBrowse Tool - Provides additional debugging options to the OpcBrowse tool, useful when troubleshooting.
- Fixed Widgets Details Pages are not Created
- Fixed issues with IPsec tunnels
- Fixed OpenVPN TLS Point-to-Point Client Fails
- Fixed Custom Firewall Rules Not Applied
- Fixed SVM Check-In Always Reports as DA70
- Fixed Multicast Port Configuration Incorrect
- Fixed Personality Entries With Missing Values Break UI
- Fixed SSL Adapter Packet Capture Filter Incorrect
- Fixed IPSec Daemon Not Started Even When Connections Present
- Fixed Status Tries to Show DHCP When Not Enabled
- Fixed Alstom GEM80 ESP J/K Master Driver Failure
- Fixed Update of Hardware via SVM Causes Perpetual Loop
- Fixed SQL Queries Time Stamps Don't Show Sub-Second Data
- Fixed Some UI Fails with Dual Modems
- Fixed Inbound Routes Should Be Interface Based
- Fixed Factory Reset Doesn't Clear Pending Updates
- Fixed Refresh Required After Failed Logon
- Fixed Remote Networks Not Added on OpenVPN 1-to-1 Client
- Fixed Time Zone Sync Doesn't Spot Failure
- Fixed Web Server Lock-Up In Rare Circumstances
- Fixed Subscription Transfer Breaks Ignition
- Fixed Firewall Rules Not Configuring Correctly
- Fixed Available Certs in AWS Cloud Connector Do Not Update As Added
- Fixed MQTT Cloud Connectors Do Not Honor Update Mode
- Fixed Sparkplug Cloud Connector Does Not Honor Update Mode
- Fixed Cloud Connector Historical Mode Not Disabled Beyond Five Tag Sets
- Fixed MQTT Keep-Alive Value is Incorrect
- Fixed Occasional Crash on OPC UA Server Shutdown
- Fixed System Fails to Stop When OPC-UA Client Driver Stalled
- Fixed OPC UA Server Session Token Reuse
Build 3.2.0008.0 (7/28/20) download
Initial release of Crimson 3.2