CONNECT TO YOUR DATA LIKE NEVER BEFORE
Red Lion gigabit managed switches are designed for ease of use, security and reliability. Innovative features make installation and setup easy via a configuration wizard, while an industry-ready, rugged design ensures smooth operation in harsh environments. And with authenticated access and VLANS, you can be sure that it’s only your team accessing your devices. Our industrial networking portfolio is one of the most robust in the market, so your infrastructure is available when you need it.
SETTING A NEW STANDARD FOR CONNECTIVITY, RELIABILITY AND SECURITY FEATURES
Clear, comprehensive and fast network management is essential for organizations to achieve maximum uptime. The NT5000’s simple graphical user interface includes a logical view showing active ports, power supply, temperature and contact relay status of the switch and color-coded gauges for port traffic and events to allow administrators to quickly identify and address possible network disruptions in real-time, helping lower total cost of ownership. The NT5000 gigabit switches are available in 6, 8, 10, 16 and 18 port configurations in all copper or a mix of copper and fiber options that can meet specific installation requirements.
- Password encryption
- MAC security
- Configurable password length and multi-level user access
- Automatically disable user or port credentials after failed attempts
- IEEE 802.1X with RADIUS remote server authentication
- N-Ring™ auto-member
- Port mirroring
- N-View™ 2
- Rugged compact metal enclosure
- Wide operating temperature range up to -40° to 85°C
- Reverse polarity protection
- ESD and surge protection
- Fast boot passes traffic in less than 20 seconds
- LED port status indicators
Which Switch Works For You?
Note: SFP ports support 100Base and 1000Base SFP transceivers, which are sold separately.