Isolated Universal Converter Signal Conditioning Module
Programmable by way of programming kit, PGMMOD02 (see accessories).
Process calibration, signal simulation, password protection, error diagnostics and help text available in several languages.
- Input for RTD, TC, Ohm, potentiometer, mA and V
- 2-wire supply > 15 V
- Output for current and voltage
- 3-port 2.5 kVAC galvanic isolation
- Slimline housing of 6 mm
- I.S. approvals: FM Div. 2, ATEX Zone 2, IECEx Zone 2
- Linearized electronic temperature measurement with RTD or TC sensor
- Conversion of linear resistance variation to a standard analog current / voltage signal, i.e. from solenoids and butterfly valves or linear movements with attached potentiometer
- Power supply and signal isolator for 2-wire transmitters
- Process control with standard analog output
- Galvanic separation of analog signals and measurement of floating signals
Click on the accessory types below to view accessories related to this product.