Part #: AFCM0001
Programmable via detachable display front (PGMMOD00 or PGMMODC1 - see accessories).
Process calibration, signal simulation, password protection, error diagnostics and selection of help text in several languages.
Programming module can be left attached to function as a display, if desired.
- Input for RTD, TC, Ohm, potentiometer, mA and V
- Frequency output NPN, PNP and TTL
- Generates frequencies from 0.001 to 25000 Hz
- Universal AC or DC supply
- Linearized, electronic temperature measurement with RTD or TC sensor
- Conversion of linear resistance variation to a frequency signal, e.g. from solenoids and butterfly valves or linear movements with attached potentiometer
- Power supply and signal isolator for 2-wire transmitters
- Process control by way of a frequency signal transmitted to e.g. a PLC or a process computer
- Galvanic separation and conversion of analog signals to frequency signals